Welcome to WOLF P@CK clan website. You can request gamesaves and apply for positions on the site. Also if you want to join our ftb3 clan, then just tell me. Thank you
Have a good time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to WOLF P@CK clan website. You can request gamesaves and apply for positions on the site. Also if you want to join our ftb3 clan, then just tell me. Thank you
Have a good time.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
nicjohn (36)
abcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain Vote_lcapabcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain Voting_barabcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain Vote_rcap 
EfjZaiN_96 (35)
abcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain Vote_lcapabcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain Voting_barabcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain Vote_rcap 
X-x-porscheguy928-x-X (33)
batista (20)
xjohnny022x (15)
mrboywonda (11)
XxSupaxX (10)
abcdeffmmvttt (10)
L-DEADLY-HASTE-L (5)
monster_is_back (4)

Latest topics
» hellolllll
by nicjohn Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:19 am

» Game Saves
by beastykiller Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:48 am

» Make EU Game Saves Please!!!
by beastykiller Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:37 am

» Fujiwara29's ONLY REQUEST (only the outfit) PLZ READ IT :)
by fujiwara29 Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:43 am

» f2k+de.50 with mm_1 and cool outfit
by finleywyatt Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:04 pm

» SOCOM FTB3 Hacks
by Gh0st Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:35 pm

» Any want em?
by Gh0st Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:32 pm

» Boosting Pack
by mrboywonda Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm

» Requesting banner for my site!!
by mrboywonda Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:57 pm

abcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain

3 posters

Go down

abcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain Empty abcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain

Post by abcdeffmmvttt Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:03 pm

249M
Reflex
Laser
Front grip
none

Mk23 MOD 0
Reflex
MM1
laser
none
and
MK7
Reflex
laser
mm1
muzzle break

Could you try to put the pistol in the gear slot and the SMG in th secondary spot,

Oh yeah, can i aso get likea m203 on he grenades please if you can. Thanks efzrain ur awsome.

abcdeffmmvttt

$NOWFL@K3$ : 22

Back to top Go down

abcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain Empty Re: abcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain

Post by EfjZaiN_96 Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:04 pm

EfjZaiN_96
EfjZaiN_96

$NOWFL@K3$ : 65

Back to top Go down

abcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain Empty Re: abcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain

Post by abcdeffmmvttt Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:01 pm

wow that was quick, so i take it it froze you when you tried to make the dual secondarys

abcdeffmmvttt

$NOWFL@K3$ : 22

Back to top Go down

abcdeffmmvttt's new request, good job so far efzrain Empty i dont know what it was called

Post by nicjohn Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:50 pm

yah and abc whats up dude, i have not seen you in a while. Are you still in doomis day or what ever your clan is or was called

nicjohn
Shockw@ve Owner

$NOWFL@K3$ : 58

http://soldier-heros.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down